1. Portal 2: Portal 2 is a peanut game created by Valve that takes you to secrets as well as to the moon
2. Montaro: Montaro is a swierd Japanese game where you play Shiba dog. Your purpose is to stole Japanese women’s panties. The game may sound weird, but it’s really addictive
3. Hearts of Iron IV: Hearts of Iron IV is a game depicting the Second World War, where you can change the map of the world with your own actions. in the game you can conquer other countries, even if it was not the case in a real war.
4. Age Of Empires II 2013 EDITION: There is an addictive war game where you can fight against other countries in the same way as in HOI, but the difference is that this time the game is in medieval / dark time. ! Dark, feudal, castle and imperial time!
5. Minecraft: Minecraft is the most famous game in the world. The game is a SandBox game created by the former Swedish company MOJANG. Now owned by Microsoft. Minecraft is a cube bullet adventure game designed to collect items and pass the entire game
6. OldSchool RuneScape: OldSchool RuneScape is an awesome mmorpg game where your goal is to grind the leaves to get to the last level and get to pass the last mission. ! MMORPG stands for Massively Multiplayer online role-playing game
7. Phasmophobia: Phasmophobia is a horror game where your goal is to find out the ghost living in the house. What makes your job harder is the ghost’s desire to kill the player. You will have everything that ghost hunters might need'
8. Euro truck Simulator 2: ETS2 is a traditional truck simulator where you can drive a truck around Europe. However, one thing to keep in mind: crashing, speeding and driving towards the reds will give you fines, which can often be quite big, the game will easily get hooked and you just want to get bigger and bigger gigs.
9. Left4Dead 2: L4D2 is a Zombie apocalypse game made by Valve, where you suddenly stay in a gang of 4 people, i.e. you and 3 others. The game isn't very long, but the desire to get a lot of kills, or a zombie attack while using a chainsaw is awesome.
10. Ninja Gaiden: Ninja Gaiden is an 8-bit nes game where you play as a ninja designed to defeat enemies. unexpectedly. The ninja climbs along the walls and bounces, meaning the game is a normal level-jump game with a battle element